What are the procedures of requesting a zero interest loan from college?

Calendar icon

A zero interest loan form can be requested from the specialised employee at the reception office to present it to the Guidance and Counseling Office  to discuss the trainee need for this loan. When it is approved, the office will immediately refer it to the secretary of the trainees fund in order to deposite it and determine the appropriate number of installments to deduct it from the monthly stipend.​

Comment Details *
Have you benefited from the information on this page?

Add Reason

Thank you, your feedback has been successfully received